The information presented by Online Legal Media (“OLM”) on our website currently located at https://www.healtheffectsofasbestos.com (the “Site”), including, but not limited to, informational articles, other text/images, and on-site or off-site links, has not been prepared, endorsed, or reviewed by any form of licensed legal professional, including, but not limited to, an attorney. Nothing on the Site should be taken as legal advice, but instead should act as a resource in providing general information that may be useful to members of the general public. The Site is not published, organized, distributed, or released by an attorney, licensed medical professional, or physician.
OLM is not a law firm and OLM is not acting as your attorney. All visitors are encouraged to consult with a licensed attorney in all legal matters.
OLM is not permitted to engage in the practice of law. OLM cannot and does not provide legal advice or other advice of any kind, explanation, opinion, or recommendation to you about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies.
The legal information on the Site is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date. Because the law changes rapidly, is different from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and is also subject to varying interpretations by different courts and certain government and administrative bodies, OLM cannot guarantee that any information on the Site is current or valid.
OLM is not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage related to your use of the Site or any site linked to the Site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of the Site or any other linked sites, from the Site being down, or from any other use of the Site. Your use of the Site is at your own risk.
By responding to a directory listing or submitting a form through the Site, or the services provided thereby, you agree to each of the following:
- The information provided on the Site is for general informational purposes only.
- You should not act, or refrain from acting, based upon any information on the Site. This information does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice. The information provided on the Site is not privileged and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Submitting a case evaluation or any type of response or other information through the Site will not create an attorney-client relationship and nothing contained in the Site is to be considered an offer to represent you. Some of the information on the Site may be considered advertising under various states’ rules governing lawyer professional conduct.
- You acknowledge that you are not engaging OLM to give you legal advice.
- You confirm that the information you have provided is true and accurate, and not given for the purpose of harassment.
- You agree that OLM may forward your information to attorneys, law firms, legal financial service providers, and other legal service providers and that such third parties may contact you at the address and contact numbers that you have provided.
- You agree that OLM is in no way responsible for the advice, actions, or inactions of the attorneys, law firms, legal financial service providers or other legal service providers that may contact you.
- You understand that OLM in no way guarantees any satisfaction, justice, or compensation for your claim.
- You understand that OLM does not offer any opinion whatsoever concerning the merits of any claim you might have, and encourages you to contact other licensed counsel if you intend to pursue any claim, which you should do promptly to avoid having your clam barred by the applicable statute of limitations.
- It is a free service to submit your case on the Site. OLM provides a paid, joint advertising campaign for lawyers, law firms, legal financial service providers, and other legal service providers via the Site, and the Site is not a lawyer referral service.
Last modified 2015-07-29